- Fish must be taken by angling and in accordance with regulations of the state or province where the fish was caught.
- Fish must meet or exceed the Minimum Length or Weight.
- Each entry must be accompanied by at least one clear, sideview photograph of the fish, preferably of the angler with the fish. Photographs of released fish must be taken at the catch site (no exceptions). (Submit more photos if you like)
- Kept fish must be weighed on a certified scale or include a picture with the fish being measured. (Measure r fish from the tip of the nose (with mouth closed) to the tip of the tail)
- Include the location and a description of how the fish was caught.
- All photographs become the property of NWOAA and may be used for publication on this site.
- Each entry is reviewed by the awards committee
- For each species, a total of 4 fish may be entered per calender year.
- All Anglers who enter and meet the minimum Qualifications will recieve an Awards Cerificate.
- Any Angler who successfully catches 5 or more qualifiing catches will be awarded Master Angler.
You may subit your catch by Email using the following format/details: Size (in inches), Location (body of water), Date (date caught) and a description of how the fish was caught along with your photos.
Minimum Qualifying Length / Weight
|Crappie, White or Black||12||2|
|Perch, White or Yellow||13||2|