1 cup ketchup
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1 jalapeño pepper diced
2 mini sweet red peppers
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
5 Tbs sugar
2 Tbs hot sauce
2 Tbs Chipotle peppers
Mix all ingredients in a blender or food processor until mixture is smooth. Pour mixture into a sauce pan and simmer for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and its ready to be served.
Recipe submitted by Krissy Allen
Cheap and Easy Chicken Spaghetti
1 rotisserie chicken, deboned
1 package of spaghetti
1 block (1 lb) of Velveeta
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes with green chilies
½ teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
Bring a pot of water to boil, add pasta
While the pasta is cooking, debone chicken and cut Velveeta cheese block into cubes
Strain pasta when it’s finished, and add chicken, Velveeta, cream of mushroom soup, garlic powder, salt, and pepper
Cook the pasta mixture over medium low until cheese is melted and ingredients are incorporated.
Put pasta mixture into a pan, top with shredded cheese, and bake in a preheated oven at 375º for 20 minutes, or until the top gets golden brown and crispy.
1/3 cup bread crumbs, Italian-style
1/4 cup cheese, Parmesan, grated
1/4 teaspoon pepper, black
2 cloves garlic, pressed
2 tablespoon oil, olive
24 ounces chicken breast halves, 4 (6-oz)
skinless, boneless breasts
1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, fire-roasted tomato-and-garlic pasta
sauce (such as Classico), warmed
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Heat a large baking sheet in oven for 5 minutes.
3. Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish.
4. Place garlic and oil in a small glass bowl, and microwave at
HIGH 30 seconds or until warm and fragrant.
5. Dip chicken in garlic oil; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Coat
preheated baking sheet with cooking spray,
and place chicken on pan. Coat chicken with cooking spray.
6. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until done and golden. Serve with pasta sauce.
1 lb chicken breast, boneless and skinless
4 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded (you can use up to 6 oz)
1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained (you can also use fresh cooked spinach)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons cajun seasoning ( I use 1/8 tsp)
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
sea salt, to taste
fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Flatten the chicken to 1/4-inch thickness.
In a medium bowl, combine the pepper jack cheese, spinach, salt and pepper.
Combine the Cajun seasoning and breadcrumbs together in a small bowl.
Spoon about 1/4 c of the spinach mixture onto each chicken breast. Roll each chicken breast tightly and fasten with toothpicks.
Brush each chicken breast with the vegetable oil. Sprinkle the Cajun seasoning mixture evenly over all. Sprinkle any remaining spinach and cheese on top of chicken (optional).
Place the chicken seam-side down onto a tin foil-lined baking sheet (for easy cleanup). Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Remove the toothpicks before serving!
2 crescent roll tubes
1 LB ground beef (or ground turkey)
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 or 2 diced tomatoes depending on size
1/2 small can Olives (sliced) (Avocado, Sour cream etc)
1. Separate the crescent pastry and lay out in a circle, pointed ends out on a foil lined pizza pan, sprayed very lightly with cooking spray. Use some of the leftover crescent rolls to to make the center a bit thicker as this will hold the meat.
2. Brown meat in a frying pan until no longer pink. Drain fat and add taco seasoning as directed on package, reducing the water to a scant 1/3 cup from the 1/2 cup called for. Drain excess liquid from meat.
3. Sprinkle meat mixture in a circle inside the crescent rolls, then sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over the meat. Pull crescent roll points over meat and cheese and tuck in.
Bake at 350 degrees until pastry is golden brown (30 min).
4. Add remaining 1/2 cup of cheese, chopped lettuce, tomato, black olives, and jalapenos (if using), into the middle of the ring, then add a few dollops of sour cream if desired, before serving.